Thank you for your interest in our child development center located in Leominster. We hope that you will come and visit with us to see what our programs can offer your child and family on a first hand basis.
Should you be interested in enrolling your child in our program, we would like to give you an early start on the process. Below you will find a list of things that will need to be done or acquired before a child can start attending our Child Development Center.
FIRST, fill out an online “Application Form” form (Admission Forms). (you can submit it electronically or download and fax or email or drop it off).
SECOND, you will then need to do the following:
- Meet with our Center Director for a tour of our school and your child’s potential classroom as well as review of our Parent Handbook.
- Complete a “Child Application” form plus the application fee of $75.
- Complete an application Parent Questionnaire and Parent Observation as part of the application process.
- A Medical History Health Record (Admission Forms) including the date of the last physical, immunization records and any pertinent medical information on your child. (i.e. physical, Individual Health Care Plan, allergies, IEP). The Physical Exam must be within the past year (from the date of enrollment). You may provide a form provided by your child’s Health Care Practitioner in lieu of the downloadable forms provided on this web site (we can also accept a copy of your child’s immunization book).
- Fill out the “Enrollment Book” for each child, and the child’s “Developmental History Form”. (Admission Forms).
- Provide a copy of a Child Care Voucher, MWCC subsidy; if applicable.
All required enrollment forms and Parent Handbook can be downloaded from our web site. Go to the “Admission Forms” section.
Upon acceptance of your application, make a one week’s tuition fee as a Deposit (to be applied to your child’s last week of attendance), and the child’s First Week of tuition PRIOR to starting your child’s service. All weekly tuition payments are for the week in advance of the week of attendance.
You will also complete a “Rapid Tuition” form for recurring payments to be deducted from your bank account or credit card to ensure proper and timely payment of your tuition fee.