Preschool in Worcester County
Our child care center and preschool in Worcester County is committed to provide high quality child care and early education and programs serving infants through children 6 years old. Our goal is to insure that current and potential clients are able to arrange appropriate early education and child care services at our center regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, cultural heritage, political beliefs, disability, marital status, or toileting status (for children).
The early education and care programs operated by the agency, including the Northwest Child Development Center, will present themselves as a high quality service that includes developmental growth and developmental based learning, and family support services. . Our day care in Worcester County will empower parents and children by offering an environment that encourages social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth. Programs offered by the agency will nurture and encourage individual progress, allowing children to experience success at their own level.
Northwest Child Development Center Will:
- Engage all aspects of a child’s development-emotional, social, physical, cognitive, creative and aesthetic.
- Support and work with families as the primary caregivers of their children.
- Foster learning through discovery and involvement.
- Create safe, nurturing, child-centered environments which encourage children to grow and progress successfully within our positive environment to become successful adults.
- An Application Form and Fee
- A child becomes eligible for enrollment in the Northwest Child Development Center once the agency receives the following documents and events:
- Child Health and Immunization records and Developmental History forms- Due Annually
- All enrollment forms prior to the child’s start date- Enrollment Book
- A pre-enrollment visit by family and child for an orientation to the program
- Payment for the first and last week of tuition fees and Registration Fee
Program Grouping Ages:
Ducklings: Infants ( 8 weeks to 15 months of age)
Ducks: Toddlers (15 months to 2.9 years)
Guppies: Age 2.9 until developmentally ready for Munchkins
Munchkins: Age 3.9 until developmentally ready for Stars
Stars: Ages 4.9 until age 6
Getting the most for your child: Our Parent Handbook is your guide.
Please feel free to visit our web site often as information may change. Our goal with our website is to provide information, policies and to communicate with our families. You can find forms needed to enroll your child or to renew their paperwork annually as required by the state. You can even download the state licensing regulations. Of course you can contact us with any question you have about our early childhood development and daycare programs in Worcester County.